About Us: Meet the Owner
Mike Wiles has 20 years of practical ag equipment dealership experience, first as a territory manager at AGCO and then as a manager at S&H Farm Supply where he oversaw sales, parts and service departments at the award-winning dealership for 11 years. He has also served as KTTS radio’s farm news director.
Currently, Mike not only owns EDM, but also hosts a website called asktractormike.com to train compact tractor customers on the proper operation of equipment.
- We have 20+ years successful experience in dealership management and equipment sales.
- Our team has developed more than 70 websites from the ground up, and we provide monthly web traffic reports so our customers can track their website’s success.
- We offer our own customized program for moving used inventory, tailored to fit your location and budget.
- Content is always developed to appeal to visitors and search engines…so your website ranks high in Google searches!
- Our graphic artists have extensive Photoshop experience, and design logos and print ads as well as websites.
- Our staff YouTube expert can enhance you web presence with the power of video.
- New inventory will be displayed on your site. We don’t send your traffic to manufacturers’ sites where you can potentially lose them.
- We plan and implement the allocation of your media budget, coordinate updates with media sources, and arrange co-op utilization.
- We can assist in developing and maintaining Social Media activities.